+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for Sandy Megowen

Question Looking for Sandy Megowen

Hello All,

I am looking for my friend and former colleague, Sandy Megowen. I did a Google search and landed here. I tried searching her name once I registered, but came up empty-handed. The microscopic amount I was able to see on LinkedIn (since I don't have a profile there yet) indicated that she was with Insight, but Googling there was a black hole that only led to Time Warner.

Any work-related email addy or even a switchboard phone number to a live person in the Greater Cincinnati area who may be able to put me into her VM inbox would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

I was doing high school football & basketball games at WLYK in Milford, Ohio when Sandy was there. That would have been around 1974-75. I later heard heard her in the late 1970's on WCKY Radio, but don't know what happened to her after that. I do know that Sandy was in the same class with Jerry Lucas at Middletown High School. That means she would have graduated in 1958 although I don't remember what her maiden-name was.

Clearbankruptcy.com
    I worked with Sandy at 1530 in the mid 90's. She was very active in voice over work. Sorry, don't know where she is today.
    On air from 1967 to 1999. Mobile DJ from 1981. Currently a small business owner completely unrelated to radio.

+ Reply to Thread