• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Dawn Hayes returns to the lottery drawings....

WMC2006

Walk of Fame Participant
...in Toyota commercials.

Remember Dawn?? She did the lottery drawings for the Boston stations?? Well, she's baaaaaaaaaack. She's doing a commercial for Toyota Countdown Days or something or other. She's got a lottery machine and everything because, apparently, the only way any of us can remember who she is if she is standing next to a lottery machine. And she even tell us " Hi I'm Dawn Hayes".

I hear the next series will feature Tom Bergeron. I wonder what ever happened to that guy. :)

...in Toyota commercials.

Remember Dawn?? She did the lottery drawings for the Boston stations?? Well, she's baaaaaaaaaack. She's doing a commercial for Toyota Countdown Days or something or other. She's got a lottery machine and everything because, apparently, the only way any of us can remember who she is if she is standing next to a lottery machine. And she even tell us " Hi I'm Dawn Hayes".

I hear the next series will feature Tom Bergeron. I wonder what ever happened to that guy. :)

And how is this related to radio?

Radio tie in.

TAI used to have Andi Waugh on his FNX morning show.
So he helped create the "Lottery Lady" monster.

My bad, I MEANT to put it on the tv board, sorry. But, you know what, the boards are so slow now, seems it doesn't really matter. But I'm VERY happy to be corrected by the one and only Zip if you really are the one and only Zip. :D

Radio tie in.

TAI used to have Andi Waugh on his FNX morning show.
So he helped create the "Lottery Lady" monster.
Radio tie in.
Tom Bergeron had a morning show on 'BZ before he hit the big time.

Who was the blonde lottery host before Dawn Hayes?

If I recall correctly, there was a woman (I think she may have been a substitute lottery host or weekend lottery host) named Nancy O'Neill who, at the time, was married to former Red Sox pitcher Dennis Eckersley. They divorced around 2004-2005.

I hope a certain former Westinghouse exec doesn't hear about Dawn Hayes gig. He would no doubt have her replaced immediately by someone he liked better.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom