What happen to WAJP-FM 107.7 Perry Florida - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What happen to WAJP-FM 107.7 Perry Florida

Re: What happen to WAJP-FM 107.7 Perry Florida

I do not understand why people are saying that Wajp is off the air there is No problem with that station if there was the owner of the tower would let me know he said he can here it clear in Tallahassee and I speak with our girl that handles the station everyday and no problems . The occassional buffer problem or power outage but nothing serious

Anonymouse

Quote Originally Posted by slksharon
    I do not understand why people are saying that Wajp is off the air there is No problem with that station if there was the owner of the tower would let me know he said he can here it clear in Tallahassee and I speak with our girl that handles the station everyday and no problems . The occassional buffer problem or power outage but nothing serious
    Don't get it either.

By the way, everyone else, this is the person I just talked to if you're curious.

Yikes Mous don't throw me under the bus I only work here if I owned it things woulsd be a hell of a lot different

Anonymouse

Sincere apologies.

Wasn't trying to do that at all, just wanted to point that out as people reading this with no clue of our conversation might wonder what you were talking about.
    But it should have been easy to figure out anyway.

It's all good no worries

Anonymouse

Ya know, I think Perry's already got a country station or two if I'm not mistaken. If WAJP comes back, or even if it IS up, could it flip to something different if the people running the studio don't mind? Perhaps 80's or oldies, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse
    Ya know, I think Perry's already got a country station or two if I'm not mistaken. If WAJP comes back, or even if it IS up, could it flip to something different if the people running the studio don't mind? Perhaps 80's or oldies, maybe.
    Perry currently has two country FM stations: WNFK-FM 92.1, a class "A" station; and WFDZ-FM 93.5, class "C3" station.
    Jeffrey M. 'Mark' Tillery
    J. M. Tillery & Associates, P. A.
    Email Contact: [email protected]

Anonymouse

Quote Originally Posted by jmtillery
    Perry currently has two country FM stations: WNFK-FM 92.1, a class "A" station; and WFDZ-FM 93.5, class "C3" station.
    Two? That only makes my idea seem better! LOL. Variety is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouse
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtillery
    Two? That only makes my idea seem better! LOL. Variety is good.
    That depends on what is your idea?! What do you have in mind?
    Jeffrey M. 'Mark' Tillery
    J. M. Tillery & Associates, P. A.
    Email Contact: [email protected]

Anonymouse

Probably something other than Country or Mexican music. If I read another thread correctly this WAJP was Mexican for a time but that failed as no Mexicans exist in Perry. LOL.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast