• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

ABC’s 2021-22 Schedule Revealed

MONDAY

8:00 p.m. “Dancing with the Stars”

10:00 p.m. “The Good Doctor”

TUESDAY

8:00 p.m. “The Bachelorette”

10:00 p.m. “Queens”

WEDNESDAY

8:00 p.m. “The Goldbergs”

8:30 p.m. “The Wonder Years”

9:00 p.m. “The Conners”

9:30 p.m. “Home Economics” (new time)

10:00 p.m. “A Million Little Things”

THURSDAY

8:00 p.m. “Station 19”

9:00 p.m. “Grey’s Anatomy”

10:00 p.m. “Big Sky” (new day)

FRIDAY

8:00 p.m. “Shark Tank”

9:00 p.m. “20/20” (two hours)

SATURDAY

8:00 p.m. “Saturday Night Football”

SUNDAY

7:00 p.m. “America’s Funniest Home Videos”

8:00 p.m. “Celebrity Wheel of Fortune” (new day)

9:00 p.m. “Supermarket Sweep” (new time)

10:00 p.m. “The Rookie”

Here’s the details

Good luck on The Wonder Years revival. And hopefully, the game shows will have live audiences by the time they start filming for the fall season!

Good luck on The Wonder Years revival. And hopefully, the game shows will have live audiences by the time they start filming for the fall season!
The Wonder Years looks like a candidate that can move from ABC to Disney+ if it was to get hit in the event of cancellations.

Wheel of Fortune can go with or without an audience. Especially the celebrity version—it really is a wash from a viewer standpoint.
Interesting that Millionaire didn’t make the cut.

I wish ABC the best of luck with “Queens.” The 10/9 Tuesday night slot has been a hit and a miss for ABC. For every “Big Sky” there’ll be a “Emergence” or “For Life.”

Perhaps. Just interesting. We know the Sunday games are partial season anyway, waiting for Idol. That would leave effectively just “filler” during the winter rerun season.

I'll watch Wonder Years,

I watched the 1ST EP of Celebrity Wheel I enjoyed it just had too much on my plate. I also liked Supermarket Sweep.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Back
Top Bottom