• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KWVE gets rid of hyms in favor of teaching/preaching

To the OP, if you're looking for the older Gospel songs and Hymns, check out wpjb.org and enjoy! Many of those songs have a home on this great sounding radio station.​

Dan <><

P.S. Be warned! I play a little bit of everything. Once you listen, you'll find yourself enjoying it!

Last edited:
To everyone reading, I spotlight many of those singers too. As I stated recently, I play a little bit of everything. Check me out and enjoy! wpjb.org​

Dan <><

P.S. More new songs are on the way. Stay tuned and listen out for them.

Last edited:
There are still some quite successful classical stations out there, even within the reality that it tends to be an older (but often wealthy!) audience/donor base - KUSC right there in LA, KING-FM in Seattle, and heck, we do very well with the format at WXXI Classical in Rochester. But the common denominator is that it's not block programmed. It's 24/7 classical music, because audiences want consistency.
Don't forget 89.5 KBAQ Phoenix.

Back
Top Bottom