• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Scott Reiniche to WSAR

It turns out that Scott Reiniche, formerly of WPLM/Easy 99.1 has finally landed a position at WSAR after months of unemployment. He will be doing the morning show from 6-9am and apparently playing music. I didn't even know that WSAR played music.

I worked there a number of years ago and they were an all talk format. If Scott is going to be doing the morning drive, he is obviously replacing "Happy Hec" Gauthier, who passed away just a couple of weeks ago. He was very well-known in the area, so Scott will have some pretty big shoes to fill.

I wonder if the fact that they're going to be playing music has to do with the fact that they now have an FM translator?

Back
Top Bottom